Clean Air, Space Spaces With Anti-Virus Protection
Our latest innovation coats airconditioner filters with Cationic Silver Ions (AgNPs) that deactivate more than 99% Virus* and bacteria* in contact. To be precise, it demobilizes up to 99.76% Virus” and up to 99.99% bacteria* cleansing.
Broad antibacterial activity (incl. multi-resistant bacteria)
Proven efficacy against SARS-CoV-2 and other enveloped viruses like Influenza A
Prevents microbial odors
Permanent fungicidal function
Deprives house dust mites of food
PREVENTS MOLD GROWTH
Prevents mold growth on smooth and textured surfaces
Air Hygiene AV+ Process:
Cationic silver ions destabilise the microbe membranes quickly on contact with the host surface. This is effective for 99.76% of viruses and 99.9% bacteria.
Immobilize the microbes on the surface and prevent their transfer into host cells
Inhibit the growth of microbes by reacting with their DNA/RNA. This prevents the replication of viruses, fungi, mold, and bacteria to provide protection and clean air
- Nanostructure breathable coating for AC filter mesh
- >99 % Protection against virus and bacteria
- Complies to global standards JIS L 1902, AATCC 100, ISO 18184 for soft surfaces
- Protection against the growth of micro-organisms like mold, fungi, yeasts, and bacteria
- Provides clean and fresh air and gives hygiene protection
- Reducing the emission of bad odor
- Coverage 10-12 Sq.m/Lt
- Available pack size: 125ml, 250ml, 750ml and Trade sizes
- Application by spray and dip
- Suitable for household filters and HVAC filters
How to Apply
- The coating should be applied on clean and dry Filter
- Apply a uniform coat of ULTRAPEL MICROBE 150 AB either by spray/dip
- Allow the filter to completely wet
- Allow flash off of 5-10 minutes at ambient temperature
- Cured at 80-100°C for 30 minutes
More Information about Air Hygiene AV+
Did you know that indoor air quality can affect your health?
Owing to toxins, viruses, bacteria, and other microbes, indoor air can be up to 5 times more polluted than the air outdoors.
With the onset of COVID-19, it has become essential to examine the harmful effects of contaminated indoor air and to switch to safer, healthier spaces.
How does indoor air get polluted?
Microbes enter closed spaces through doors, windows, and people, and are circulated through air conditioning systems. Inhaling these viruses is now more dangerous than ever.
How does it work?
Using Cationic Silver Ions (AgNPs) to inhibit microbes, the coating adds an anti-virus protection layer to aircon filters, deactivating viruses and bacteria from the air that passes through it.
Ensure the air around you is safe
Nanosafe Innovations specially formulated coating is scientifically proven to effectively kill viruses in the air and on surfaces. Used on Aircon Filters, it kills viral loads as air circulates, making the air resistant to viruses, bacteria, and other harmful microbes.
Hotels (Rooms + Lobby)
Office Rooms (Meeting Rooms)
Transport – Bus, Train, Aeroplane